intuitionandfeeling

Monday, June 18, 2007

Do you think that art and biology have nothing in common?
the eye of a biologist is always capturing colours and silohuettes, his heart touched by them.
art is in every non living and living being aroud us.

well, just have a look at these images;

Gleotrichia colony, cyanobacteria;
reminds me some William Turner's strong complexions;










old culture of Microcystis aerogenosa, cyanobacteria, imaged with autoflorescence; makes me think about some Gustave Klimt's glamours.

Nostoc colony, cyanobacteria. These are the cyanobacteria that I'm interested in the most.
Reminds me some Kandinskij's silohuettes and compositions.


This frozen fossil, called stromatolite and created by an intense and extended metabolic activity of some eucaryotic alga and cyanobacteria, seems like a heart :-)

All these images are coming from http://www-cyanosite.bio.purdue.edu/images/images.html,
a very rich and interesting site concerning a modern research-topic.
(I was just preparing myself to the botany exam that I have to pass next wednesday).

1 Comments:

  • At 2:16 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    i have a huge problem
    i want to get my love back and i dont know what to do can you give advice of what should i do. on one side he wants me and loves but he asks me to get things i don’t want and it’s began to get bother me and we broke-up and i am still in love with him what to do ?
    Moreover , i want to know what is really will work for me.
    if he will get what he wants from me i will suffer from that but what to do i need a good advice from you pleaseee
    i search and found one site that write about this program too what to do http://www.makeloveyou.com/a-short-guide-to-capture-him
    I know i bother you but it is for safe my wonderful relationship with him

     

Post a Comment

<< Home